Sunday, November 28, 2010

two more ATC swaps

The first one swap is themed "Moon" and the only rule was that it have at least one moon on it.  Watercolor crayon & silver acrylic mixed for the background and a bit of stamping thrown in.  The moon is torn watercolor paper from some stash.  A bit of golden metallic paint for moon glow and Derwent Inktense (love them!)  pencils for shadow.  Not due until 12/3.  I was thinking how totally early I was mailing this out--but that is this coming FRIDAY.  December already!


The next ATC swap was "Snowman".  It was fun making the little guy.  When it came time for eyes, I just did see him with eyes.  Maybe he's asleep for the night?  I hope my swap partner won't mind!  Same recipe as the moon ATC although there is some glitter glue stars on the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment